In the position of Client Services Associate, you will have an opportunity to interact with all teams within our employee benefits practice. Our Client Services Team is made up of Client Services Associates, Account Managers and Account Executives, who work together to resolve client service and participant issues. Account Managers play a key role in training and mentoring Client Services Associates and preparing them for their future career path within the employee benefits practice. You will also work with our Underwriting Team to prepare insurance policy renewals and resolve product issues. Client Services Associates also work in conjunction with our Compliance Team on technical and regulatory concerns.
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in business, liberal arts or other related field
- 1-2 years of relevant work experience
- Detail oriented and well organized
- Computer literate with proficiency in Microsoft Office — Excel, Word & PowerPoint
- Self-motivated and outgoing
- Ability to prioritize and meet deadlines
- Comfortable with multitasking and working independently
- Desire to grow professionally
EEO Disclaimer – Simkiss & Block provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
If you’re interested in applying to this position, please send a copy of your resume and cover letter to [email protected].